Best Physiotherapy Clinic in Gurgaon | Best Physiotherapist in Gurgaon
Target Walk Physiotherapy is one of the oldest and leading Physiotherapy Clinic in Gurgaon providing the best quality physiotherapy services to individuals, groups and corporate employees with a wide variety of problems. It has two locations one in Sector 50, Gurgaon. We are also providing Physiotherapy Treatment at Home Locations under the best physiotherapist in at home Gurgaon/Gurgugram Haryana.
Best Physiotherapist Near At Home Visits in Gurgaon/Gurugram
The Target Walk Physiotherapy clinic provides a wide variety of physiotherapy services i.e sports physiotherapy, orthopaedic physiotherapy and neurological disorders. We also give physiotherapy treatment at home visits in Gurgaon for back pain, muscle pain, multiple sclerosis, strokes, Parkinson's disease, tennis elbow, shoulder pain, slip disc etc.
Physical therapy has definitely come a long way- from the very first documented account of the master of medicine himself, Hippocrates, to advanced electronic and scientific physio treatments. The profession has branched out and diversified immensely over the last two decades, and now encompasses practices like cardiovascular and pulmonary physiotherapy, orthopaedic physiotherapy, sports physiotherapy, physical therapy for skin, and orthopaedic physical therapy.
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy or Physiotherapy as it is more popularly known is a form of therapy that helps a patient to rehabilitate from illnesses or disabilities of different kinds. It essentially provides primary care by making use of certain movements and mechanical forces on the affected areas of the body. Physiotherapy strives to increase mobility and motor movements, reduce impairments, and improve the overall quality of life in patients. From neonatal to geriatrics, patients of all ages can make use of the healing techniques of physiotherapy.
Conditions Treated Treatments in Physiotherapy At Home, Gurgaon
- Back and Neck Pain: Neck and back pain can affect our lifestyle to a great extent. If its persistent for more than 15 days, it’s time to take expert guidance to manage it
- Hip and Knee Pain: Hip and Knee pain at night can be due to various reasons out of which the main reason still remains arthritis. Seek guidance from experts to manage your hip and knee joint and its health is of prime importance.
- Shoulder Pain: Shoulder pain can be the result of injury, overuse or weakness of the muscles around the shoulder.
- Foot and Ankle Pain: Foot and ankle pain can occur mainly because of faulty biomechanics, flat foot or repetitive ankle sprains. It time to take care of your foot pain as the feet are the foundation of your body
Target Walk Physical Therapy Center in Gurgaon provides a beautiful and comfortable State-of-the-Art facility, the most up-to-date hands-on techniques, and advanced medical and information technologies. All talented, dedicated and compassionate staff to help put it all together and provide the ultimate in outpatient physiotherapy.
Target Walk- A Name You Can Trust For Physiotherapy Center in Gurgaon
For anyone looking for competent physiotherapy in Gurgaon, ‘Target Walk Physiotherapy’ run and established by Dr. Amit Kumar can be a decent option. Dr. Amit Kumar is undoubtedly the best Physiotherapist in Gurgaon thanks to his decade-long experience in the field and a never-say-die attitude.
Target Walk Physiotherapy management Gurgaon
In cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation, physiotherapists treat a wide variety of individuals with cardiopulmonary disorders or those who have had cardiac or pulmonary surgery. Manual therapy is used to improve endurance and functional independence.
GERIATRICS AND PHYSIOTHERAPY
It covers wide area of issues concerning individuals going through normal adult ageing. A properly conceived physiotherapy service provides relief from pain and functional restrictions.
It is focused on working with individuals having neurological disease or disorder. Physiotherapy helps in improving coordination, balance, muscle strength and functional ability.
PHYSIOTHERAPY IN ORTHOPAEDICS
Various manipulations and mobilization techniques are used to correct deformities, post-operative stiffness, post-traumatic fracture cases, in total knee and hip replacement.
PHYSIOTHERAPY IN PAEDIATRICS
It is focused on congenital, developmental, neuromuscular, skeletal and acquired disorders and disease in the paediatrics (infants, children, adolescents) population. Physiotherapy provides further prevention of deformities and disorders by exercise therapy.
The application of electrotherapy modalities and manual skills bring significant relief from pain.
Physiotherapy programs address women issues related to childbirth and postpartum. These conditions include pelvic and abdominal muscles strengthening lymphedema management, prevention of DVT, osteoporosis, pelvic pain, prenatal and postpartum periods and urinary incontinence.
PHYSIOTHERAPY IN SPORTS RELATED INJURIES
Provides a basic understanding of the specific sport, helps to understand demands on specific muscles In respect of strength, endurance, frequency of their use and thereby helps to prevent these injuries to happen.
Physiotherapy plays a vital role in the rehabilitation of sports injury up to the highest level of fitness.
PHYSIOTHERAPY IN COMPUTER RELATED INJURY
Physiotherapy treatment helps retrain the body muscles and create a positive change in body awareness and movement behaviour, which helps overcome exhaustive hurdles in daily routine. Not only is the problem of overcoming pain and further deterioration dealt with by physiotherapy but also it helps increase efficiency at work and saves companies the grief of medical coverage, employee ineffectiveness and chronic absence from work due to recurring work-aggravated conditions.
Benefits from Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy helps manage pain
- Physical Therapy can help avoid surgery
- Physical Therapy can prevent injuries
- Physical Therapy improves mobility and balance
- PT can also help to tackle general health issues
- Physical Therapy can help you recover from a stroke
- PT can help manage age-related issues
- Physical Therapy can help maximize your movement
- PT can help avoid dependence on pain medication
- Physical Therapy can help manage heart and lung disease
- Physical Therapy can help manage diabetes and vascular conditions
- Physical Therapy can help regain original capabilities
- Physical One is a leader in outpatient physiotherapy services. The below conditions are treated at the Physical Therapy Center in Gurgaon –
- Joint Disorders and Replacement
- Amputation and Phantom Pain
- Ankle and Foot Conditions